Winter School 2021 - Designing Personal Career Launch Strategy
Date: February 25-26, 2021
Form of teaching: Online
Language of Instruction: English
The Winter School is open for: undergraduate, graduate and PhD students (University of Pécs and non-University of Pécs students as well)
Credits: 3 ECTS credits
Application deadline: February 8, 2021
Program fee for University of Pécs students: 20.000 HUF
Program fee for non-University of Pécs students: 75 EUR
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Customized Winter Programs at the University of Pécs, Hungary
The University of Pécs offers customized study programs in the following fields:
• Business and Law
• Social Sciences
• Health Sciences
• Natural Sciences
• Music and Arts
Our customized winter courses are designed to provide vigorous educational experiences in a safe, friendly environment and to meet the educational needs of student groups from select partner universities. Our unique tailor-made programs provide students the opportunity to combine education with cultural immersion, while earning credits towards their degrees.
What do we offer?
A very reasonable program fee, highly experienced academics in a traditional environment, enriching social programs and field trips, transferable credits and a truly international environment.
What is included in the program fee?
❄ Airport shuttle
❄ Field trips
❄ Various social programs
Possible Winter School topics:
- Cultural Heritage of Hungary and Europe
- European Studies
- Creative Communities and Social Inclusion
- Social Work
- The Theory and Practice of Education
- Academic English Studies
- New Trends and Techniques in European Nursing
- and much more!
Student testimonials from Pécs Winter School 2020:
- ‘The four weeks here have been very fulfilling. I have gained a lot from taking several teachers' classes. At the same time, the scenery in Pecs is very beautiful and I like it very much.’
- ‘It's a brilliant chance to dip yourselves in European culture since Pecs is a small but beautiful and cultural city. It's necessary to broaden your horizons and discover the field of art and culture. It will definitely get you inspired.’
- ‘You will learn something quite interesting which you may never know if you don't come here. You will also meet nice mentors and instructors. Food in Hungary is quite special and delicious.’